Monday, November 5, 2007

Shimmay Shimmay


This weekend the weather was off the chain. All we did sat was ride our bikes around the city, G-----G--- Park and chill in the sun.

>
We went to a fish market on C------- st. which is like going to the aqurium but the fish are really lazy...swim little guy....I was going to buy a red snapper but I saw this customer pick his nose and then inspect the freshness of the fish. Which you do by poking it in the eyeball. There was no way to tell how many fish had been violated through out the day...

....so I bought a Tatami mat instead

SUN:



I cant tell you where these pictures were taken but if you are interested in going to the sickest backyard in the city let me know...

(Right Click Save As...)
Lost In the Super Market-The Clash



Mostly I wear plain tshirts..I dont like all kinds of distracting shit on my clothes. One Hannukhha my brother got me this shirt and god damn! Just so you know my brother never got me anything in the way of gifts EVER! Once he broke my skateboard for no reason..but you know what? That's okay now, I squashed that..I got my shirt...


AND Finally for Mike "Butt Hay"



(Right Click Save As...)
Warewolf Bar Mitzva-Tracy Morgan

1 comment:

Lewd Lavolita said...

A haiku

Butt hay and fish eye
make laughter and gross fun cool
until you get sick

ta-da!