Monday, November 12, 2007

I am a Farmer


Max Yasgur was my Grandmother's Brother. You can see him giving big ups to all the hippies in the Woodstock movie(check out Napoleon Dynamite at 2:13. Lighten up dude!). I would have liked to have met him, I bet he was cool as hell. Yesterday was his birthday. Happy birthday Uncle Max!




C----- and I hopped on the bikes again and went to this lame ass store on Haight that took over another lame store. Regardless they have a cool show in the back. Work by Phil Frost and some guy named Robert Pimple. I liked it. Check it out its at the RVCA store.


It was closed off when we got there...I would have liked to get some close up shots...oh well...


OPD!!!

I saw this movie a couple weeks ago...check it out. You'll like it If you're into photography, the state of the world, Canadians and what happens to your laptop when you throw it away. Makes me feel bad for having 15+ pairs of shoes and two irons...now I'm depressed...Y'all wanna go but some shit?


How a bout we get some records that smell like salami and ranch dressing?



Now where can I get a free boat? I know! O'farrell and post(if it is still there...crazy)


Finally we went to outer space and ate noodles, In the City (right click save as)


I am currently working on two made for TV scripts that am going to sell to the Lifetime network. I am no scab. I will wait until I can get all my royalties before I sell it for a million dollars. The first one is about the forbidden love between a Math teacher and her mentally challenged student. I have to make it a female teacher or else Chris Hansen will be all up on my ass. Anyways the working title is "Beyond the Numbers" Beyond the Numbers lies a burning love that could not be divided. Also There is the story of two women, one from the south side of Chicago the other from Oak Park. They both go in to receive eggs for Artificial insemination. BUT (here is the kicker)the hospital mixes up the women. The rest of the story involves the now grown children looking for there true parents and identity. This one is called "Scrambled Eggs"





Stay strong little guys!!!

No comments: