Saturday, November 17, 2007

Maximum Innuendo.


I just saw this movie

It takes place in England(duh) in 1983. There is a pointless war abroad and civil unrest at home. Sound familiar. It follows a young lad as he becomes involved with some skinheads, eventually falls in with the National Front, a white supremacy group that calls for white English men to take back their country. I would say 40% of this film is fashion montage set to Toots and the Maytals. The other 60% is a interesting look at how hate is learned and exploited. The main character is a twelve year old in face and body, but he has the eyes of a sixty year old man with the weight of the world on his shoulders. Get your Ben Sherman on!

Watch it or these guys will get yah.

I was looking on youtube for a clean video of Vanity 6's "Nasty Girl". There are not any, I guess that Prince loves em and leaves em. I did find this. Her eyes say: "ejaculate on my dress."

1 comment:

Mike said...

Skin'ead! Skin'ead! Oi! Oi! Oi!

I can't wait till that movie come to Joymany.