Tuesday, November 13, 2007

2000 BC

Here is a list of a few things that I saw on my day off. I would show you pictures but I didnt think to carry my camera on this particular day. One of these amazing events are false the others are real.

1) Jake Gyllenhal and Reese Witherspoon strolling the promenade

2) A delicious meal of butterfly Shrimp n' Chips

3) The filming of a Bollywood (style) movie

4) A flattened seagull

5) A hawk sitting on a dead pigeon in the middle of the sidewalk

6) A troll and god enjoying some waffles

7) A decimated ecosystem

I will never leave the house without my camera again.





DUUUDDE remember this song?......I dont.

2000 Brain Cells ago "wikkie wikkie"

Plus this is inappropriate but wonderful. Make your mother proud and memorize it for Thanksgiving dinner hilarity.


Dancehall Tuesdays! Yeaaahhhh Maaaaannnn!

Sizzla-Give it to Dem

TOK-Chi Chi Man

No comments: