Saturday, March 22, 2008


GRINDIN'!!!







M---- Got all these random records from some old dude...Who's heard of Cactus?
C------- and I woke up and went for a loooong walk from our house to Baker Beach. I still see cars with smashed windows on the daily. It happened to me twice.
we walked past this playground...empty. There was a basketball left sitting there. It felt like we walked into a scene from "Children of Men"
Spring son!




Real life penis car
Can you spot the pedophile?(click to enlarge)
onward
This was sitting in the bushes...seems like a trap to me... If you grew up in SF then you know about this place. Creepy


Lost

C------ quickly moves to the hard drugs
yes?

Onward
Suckasthe Beach was packed...Here there be naked people



Sewar Baby
Jelly Fish We wrapped things up at Bill's Place. I was so hungry I just got the old standby. Bacon Cheese avacado. No Regret..but next time I'm getting the "Chantastic"








No comments: