Sunday, March 30, 2008

BODY TALK


I ve had the last week off from work, which is good, but I've been sick which is bad, but I've also been drinking and carousing heavily which is good, but I've not gotten better which is bad.

therefore

I stayed in the other night and watched this:






If you watch it listen for all of his throw-a-way lines really hilarious.

Plus you have a showcase of RATT's "Body Talk" That's the one that goes "Body talk/I want you body talk/lemme hear your body talk/ when you're next to me" Oh yeah




Last Thursday We went to hipster spring break...I mean the Justice show at the CDC. Wow! what a bunch of guppy ass mother fuckers. I am talking about the crowd. I like Justice that music makes me want to go wild and fuck shit up, but the



Bottom line is that ironic french dudes are cool, their nu rave fan base is fucking wack. Die! DIe! DIE!


This was out in full force. I was sad for my city

Just so you know I didn't take these pictures...I would give this dickheads the satisfaction of having my camera pointed in their direction. My lazy ass just googled "nu rave". What sucks now is when I search for "nude Paz Vega" Google is going to remind of these shit heads. Fuck. I especially like the dude on the bottom picture on the far right. No neck Joe!



Anyways lets cleanse the pallet:


I think this is what RATT had in mind when they wrote that song

No comments: