Saturday, January 26, 2008


Its been raining alot recently



Paul Hardcastle-Rainforest(extended version)


second grade...so young...full of potential...the world is my oyster...What happened?I got some new favorite pants..raw denim...stiff as boards...some people never wash them to maintain that "raw" look. Thats fucking gross. I lovingly bath mine in Fiji water and them gently massage them dry. LOOK WHAT I MADE vol3

Chicago style and bacon wrapped with grilled onions.

Chicago style =relish, mustard, tomato,pickle,sportpeppers", salt and pepper. No catsup!!! Make sure you get the kosher hotdogs, light on the pig lips and turkey anus.

Bacon wrapped= Wrap the hot dog in bacon, grill the onion as the bacon cooks hugging the hot dog that way everything tastes like bacon. Smother in catsup!!


It was so good I passed out as I ate it



when I came to...all that was left was a single relish cube

No comments: