Monday, January 14, 2008

I'll take two!!!


Back to work today...not really so bad but it gets me thinking about things I would rather be doing then having to be in one place for 8 hours....I wonder?.....

-making pizza


-gathering all the discarded christmas trees on the street and setting them on fire



-setting off illegal fire works


-go undercover to help solve crimes; receive a medal

-build and live in one of these: Read about it here



-Get really good at Rummikube (this game is weird I heard about the first time two weeks ago and them my friend got back from vacation was like "look at what I got from my family...Rummikube!"...I turn on the TV and what is Anthony Bordain playing in Berlin? Rummikube!) The game is boss. Dont play on the sticky icky...you will lose



-Finally see this again. The verdict? Clean, flat, touching, funny, real lots of neat sillouette and black and white tricks. Best version of "Eye of the Tiger" Ever



1 comment:

Lewd Lavolita said...

that watershed writer's retreat is glorious!!! I would love to spend time in there, writing, reflecting, wow...awesome.